Working With Us
We are always looking to hear from talented individuals who want to work for one of Cumbria’s most innovative and forward-looking companies.
Clark Door can provide an exciting career with an attractive benefits package for the right candidate.
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 522321 to speak to our HR Manager about upcoming opportunities. Clark Door are an equal opportunities employer.
Clark Door is expanding and looking for talented individuals to join our highly skilled Project Office team as a Project and Design Engineer.
As an internationally acclaimed leader in the design, manufacture and installation of special purpose doors, this is an exciting opportunity for Degree level or minimum HNC/HND Mechanical Engineers to join our growing business.
For several years, Clark Door has provided high quality special purpose door solutions for large-scale projects including Arts Centres, Museums, Media Centres, Film Studios, Large Distribution Centres and Defence and Infrastructure Buildings.
This is a hands-on role where you will be managing exciting projects and will be heavily involved in the research, design and development of products; working with architects, suppliers and prestigious clients.
The right candidate will have a proven ability to understand and produce detailed arrangements, manufacturing drawings and assembly instructions. You will be a strong team player, have a keen eye for detail with the ability to think technically and innovatively. You will be committed to continuous improvement and delivering projects to the highest quality.
Clark Door continues to invest significantly in Product Research and Development, allowing our highly skilled Engineering Team to incorporate the latest technology into bespoke solutions for our customers.
If you are excited by this role and feel you have the knowledge, experience and drive to help the business grow and develop further, we would love to hear from you. A copy of the full job description and person specification can be found here.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Clark Door are recruiting for TWO Industrial & Specialist Door Engineers to cover several prestigious customer sites in the following areas:
- North West of London
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a competitive package and a secure future on offer for the right candidates.
- Service Clark Door and other manufacturers doors at customer sites, including specialist acoustic doors, freezer doors and industrial doors. Mechanical and electrical work involved.
- Commission Clark Doors.
- Work safely and adhere to risk assessments and method statements.
- Work at height, erect mobile towers and operate MEWP.
- Liaise and communicate well with colleagues and customers to ensure successful fault finding and repair, planned maintenance or commissioning and handover.
- Knowledge and experience of servicing and repairing industrial and specialist doors, including roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, rapid rise roll up doors, horizontal and vertical sliding doors.
- Mechanical engineering skills and competence.
- CSCS card.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Fault finding and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build scaffold, operate a MEWP and work safety at heights.
- 17 or 18th Edition IEE training and certification.
- ECS card or equivalent.
- IPAF and PASMA qualifications.
- Door & Hardware Federation ( DHF ) Safety certificate.
- Competent electrician, capable of installing containment, running mains cabling and control circuits. Terminating same accurately and to a high standard.
- Understand wiring diagrams, able to fault find and service door motors and controls.
- Familiar with safety requirements of common door types EG. safety devices/anti fall-back devices.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about the position and to discuss your suitability, please call our HR Manager on 01228 522321.