Working With Us
We are always looking to hear from talented individuals who want to work for one of Cumbria’s most innovative and forward-looking companies.
Clark Door can provide an exciting career with an attractive benefits package for the right candidate.
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 522321 to speak to our HR Assistant about upcoming opportunities. Clark Door are an equal opportunities employer.
Clark Door are recruiting for an Industrial and/or Specialist Door Engineer to cover several prestigious customer sites in the area to the North West of London.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a competitive package and a secure future on offer for the right candidate.
- Service Clark Door and other manufacturers doors at customer sites, including specialist acoustic doors, freezer doors and industrial doors. Mechanical and electrical work involved.
- Commission Clark Doors.
- Work safely and adhere to risk assessments and method statements.
- Work at height, erect mobile towers and operate MEWP.
- Liaise and communicate well with colleagues and customers to ensure successful fault finding and repair, planned maintenance or commissioning and handover.
- Knowledge and experience of servicing and repairing industrial and specialist doors, including roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, rapid rise roll up doors, horizontal and vertical sliding doors.
- Mechanical engineering skills and competence.
- CSCS card.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Fault finding and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build scaffold, operate a MEWP and work safety at heights.
- 17 or 18th Edition IEE training and certification.
- ECS card or equivalent.
- IPAF and PASMA qualifications.
- Door & Hardware Federation ( DHF ) Safety certificate.
- Competent electrician, capable of installing containment, running mains cabling and control circuits. Terminating same accurately and to a high standard.
- Understand wiring diagrams, able to fault find and service door motors and controls.
- Familiar with safety requirements of common door types EG. safety devices/anti fall-back devices.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. If you would like more information about the position and to discuss your suitability, please call our HR Assistant on 01228 522321.