Working With Us
We are always looking to hear from talented individuals who want to work for one of Cumbria’s most innovative and forward-looking companies.
Clark Door can provide an exciting career with an attractive benefits package for the right candidate.
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 522321 to speak to our HR Assistant about upcoming opportunities. Clark Door are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a significant increase in the volume of new work, here at Clark Door, we are looking to recruit qualified and experienced electricians.
Clark Door is a family owned company that designs, manufactures, services and installs a wide range of specialist doors including acoustic doors, fire doors, temperature-controlled doors and industrial doors. Our doors are designed and manufactured in Carlisle, Cumbria and are exported worldwide to more than 45 countries.
We have a long heritage having been established for more than 100 years, and enjoy an excellent reputation for providing custom door solutions for the most challenging of projects. Our highly engineered door solutions sit at the heart of many prestigious buildings.
This year we were delighted to be awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade, in recognition of our achievements in international markets.
We have recently completed an ambitious £3m extension to our Carlisle factory, which houses a state-of-the-art development and testing facility. As a growing company our staff are our most important asset and are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to training and developing our people in order that they can enjoy a long and fulfilled career with us.
The role will work with a 4 on 4 off day shift pattern.
To apply for the role please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Clark Door are recruiting for an Industrial and/or Specialist Door Engineer to cover several prestigious customer sites in the area to the North West of London.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a competitive package and a secure future on offer for the right candidate.
- Service Clark Door and other manufacturers doors at customer sites, including specialist acoustic doors, freezer doors and industrial doors. Mechanical and electrical work involved.
- Commission Clark Doors.
- Work safely and adhere to risk assessments and method statements.
- Work at height, erect mobile towers and operate MEWP.
- Liaise and communicate well with colleagues and customers to ensure successful fault finding and repair, planned maintenance or commissioning and handover.
- Knowledge and experience of servicing and repairing industrial and specialist doors, including roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, rapid rise roll up doors, horizontal and vertical sliding doors.
- Mechanical engineering skills and competence.
- CSCS card.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Fault finding and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build scaffold, operate a MEWP and work safety at heights.
- 17 or 18th Edition IEE training and certification.
- ECS card or equivalent.
- IPAF and PASMA qualifications.
- Door & Hardware Federation ( DHF ) Safety certificate.
- Competent electrician, capable of installing containment, running mains cabling and control circuits. Terminating same accurately and to a high standard.
- Understand wiring diagrams, able to fault find and service door motors and controls.
- Familiar with safety requirements of common door types EG. safety devices/anti fall-back devices.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about the position and to discuss your suitability, please call our HR Assistant on 01228 522321.