Working With Us
We are always looking to hear from talented individuals who want to work for one of Cumbria’s most innovative and forward-looking companies.
Clark Door can provide an exciting career with an attractive benefits package for the right candidate.
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or call 01228 522321 to speak to our HR Assistant about upcoming opportunities. Clark Door are an equal opportunities employer.
Are you looking to start an exciting career in Engineering?
Would you like to be trained by industry leading experts, whilst getting qualified and earning a wage?
Do you want to work for a market leading company who can offer excellent career progression?
Clark Door have been successfully training apprentices for over 30 years. Many of our senior managers and expert engineers started their careers with us in this way.
We offer both technical and craft apprenticeships, both comprising of an NVQ and either BTEC, HNC or HND in the following disciplines:
- Welding and Fabrication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Design Engineering
Flexible to the individual, with regular reviews with your line manager and mentor to support your career at Clark Door.
Clark Door is the size of company that treats you as an individual and has the breadth of engineering opportunities to develop your career for an exciting long term future. We are looking for the brightest engineers in aptitude and mindset to become the future of our business.
Clark Door’s apprenticeship programme is run in conjunction with our training provider Gen2.
Applications for apprenticeships starting in September 2020 are now open via Gen2’s online application portal. Visit www.gen2.ac.uk to apply.
You will need 5 GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) including Maths, English and Science and to have passed the Gen2 Aptitude Test.
If you have any questions about our apprenticeships, please get in touch:
Tel: 01228 522321
Clark Door are recruiting for an Industrial and/or Specialist Door Engineer to cover several prestigious customer sites in the area to the North West of London.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a competitive package and a secure future on offer for the right candidate.
- Service Clark Door and other manufacturers doors at customer sites, including specialist acoustic doors, freezer doors and industrial doors. Mechanical and electrical work involved.
- Commission Clark Doors.
- Work safely and adhere to risk assessments and method statements.
- Work at height, erect mobile towers and operate MEWP.
- Liaise and communicate well with colleagues and customers to ensure successful fault finding and repair, planned maintenance or commissioning and handover.
- Knowledge and experience of servicing and repairing industrial and specialist doors, including roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, rapid rise roll up doors, horizontal and vertical sliding doors.
- Mechanical engineering skills and competence.
- CSCS card.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Fault finding and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build scaffold, operate a MEWP and work safety at heights.
- 17 or 18th Edition IEE training and certification.
- ECS card or equivalent.
- IPAF and PASMA qualifications.
- Door & Hardware Federation ( DHF ) Safety certificate.
- Competent electrician, capable of installing containment, running mains cabling and control circuits. Terminating same accurately and to a high standard.
- Understand wiring diagrams, able to fault find and service door motors and controls.
- Familiar with safety requirements of common door types EG. safety devices/anti fall-back devices.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about the position and to discuss your suitability, please call our HR Assistant on 01228 522321.