Working With Us
We are always looking to hear from talented individuals who want to work for one of Cumbria’s most innovative and forward-looking companies.
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or call 01228 522321 to speak to our HR Assistant about upcoming opportunities. Clark Door are an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Technician to work in our busy Finance Department
- Project manage and implement new IT solutions
- Provide in house IT support across all areas of the business
- Support the Financial Controller with project costings
- Assist finance team with sales ledger and purchase ledger processing.
- A good working knowledge of Windows based IT systems including Microsoft Office suite, Windows Server, and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Confidence in the installation and configuration of desktop PCs, laptops, printers and mobile devices
- Accomplished in Excel
- Adept at problem solving and trouble shooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and confident
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- A can-do attitude, willing to take on new challenges and pitch in where necessary in a busy team environment.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information about the position and to discuss your suitability, please call our HR Assistant on 01228 522321.